Respiratory Health by doctors with world-class training and decades of experience
The Respiratory Health Unit is designed to provide exemplary services to our patients through holistic and skilled Pulmonologists and staff. Equipped with state-of-the-art facilities, we at the Respiratory Health Unit address the needs of our patients through careful clinical evaluation, diagnostic, therapeutic and sympathetic services related to respiratory health, procedures essential in providing treatment, prevention of respiratory disease, and improvement of over-all pulmonary function.
Our current services include:
• Pulmonary Function Testing
• A group of tests that measure how well your lungs work.
• A simple test used to help diagnose and monitor certain lung conditions by measuring how much air you can breathe out in one forced breath.
• Body Plethysmography (Lung Volume Studies)
• A test to measure how much air you can hold in your lungs.
• Lung Diffusion Studies (DLCO)
• A test is used to examine how your lungs are processing air.
• Cardiopulmonary Exercise Testing
• A non-invasive method used to assess the performance of the heart and lungs at rest and during exercise.
• Thoracentesis Procedure
• Is done by draining too much fluid from the pleural space to make the patient breathe easier.